Sign up to hear from us about upcoming research projects, conferences, and events.
The Center for Rebranding Studies (CRS) examines phenomena that are recreated and reintroduced within the American social, cultural, and political context to reinforce established institutions and power structures.
Shandra L. McDonald, DPA, University of La Verne
Darlesh K. Horn, ABD, University of La Verne
1. What system or institution is protected by rebranding?
2. Who is directly impacted (positively and negatively)?
3. Who are the unknowing promoters, covert promoters, and overt promoters of rebranding?
4. What can we predict about the longevity of the rebrand in the current context?
5. Can the next rebrand of the same issue in a different context be predicted?
5200 Clark Ave #955, Lakewood, CA 90714, US
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.